Pick up at MENDO
Click and collect
MENDO offers a click and collect service. This means you can order online and pick up your order at MENDO in Nieuwe Doelenstraat 10. Government rules apply to this service.
Which rules apply?
– Order in the morning, pick up in the afternoon (earliest);
– Order in the afternoon, pick up the next morning (earliest);
– Your pick up is done at our doorstep of Nieuwe Doelenstraat 10.
How does it work?
– During checkout, under Shipping select Pick up at MENDO (Free)
– Check the shipping indication that shows if a product is available for immediate pickup (Ships today or Ships within a day means your product is available for immediate pickup). This indication is found on each product page and in the bag;
– MENDO will get in touch to inform you if and when your order is available and ready for pick up;
– Pick up times: Monday to Saturday from 10am – 4pm.
Nieuwe Doelenstraat 10
+31(0)20 612 12 16
On January 11, Virgil Abloh, Nike and Taschen announced the book ICONS. In this journal we answer some frequently asked questions about the publication. UPDATED: February 4rd, 2021.
For home chefs
With all the visually appealing cookbooks that find their way into our store, we dive into the history and future of these culinary publications.
Inside fashion houses
With the greatest names in fashion all under one roof, you could consider MENDO the house of all houses. In every episode we highlight one of the biggest names in…
Made and published by us
We don't just sell books... we make them too, which you can see in the showcase of our 33 MENDO-made books. Here’s the story of how our MENDO publishing house…
"I hope you can live with the guilt of having tempted a jobless to spend money he doesn't have in order to buy stuff he actually doesn't need to enjoy…
Our series 'Meet MENDO' is where we introduce the people who make MENDO. In this episode: Gunifort.
'Libri' captures the soul of a book, the ink and the paper it's printed on
ZENOLOGY and MENDO joined forces to capture the soul of a book, the ink and the paper it's printed on.
On a drooly Thursday morning, MENDO's Mikel van den Boogaard had a very fun conversation about our industry with Marlene Taschen, Managing Director at (- and daughter of Benedikt) Taschen.
Why we do what we do
Even in these surreal times, we send newsletters and post messages on social media. Our own feelings on this are ambiguous. We've written a little note to explain why we…
The MENDO bookstand is now officially amazing, as she's the winner of a European Product Design Award. Become the proud owner of our award winner.