Wanted: store manager
MENDO staff wanted
MENDO – a candy store for book aficionados – is looking for a store manager (4 days or more) who knows MENDO and is able to comprehend what we represent. You are a tidy, positive type of guy / girl with eye for beauty and detail and a passion for books.
What you will do
• Make customers feel at home and encourage them to buy
• Lead, plan and coordinate daily operations in store
• Use your enthusiasm and knowledge of our books to best advise our clients
• Responsible for orders, (webshop) deliveries, styling, stock and inventory
What we ask from you
• Natural and authentic service
• At least 2 years of store (managing) experience for a high end retail brand
• Eye for detail and beauty
• A strong passion for MENDO’s book collection
• A desire to share your excitement about our books
• A smile at times
What you get from us
• Attractive working hours
• A proper hourly salary
• A pretty unique working environment
If you are interested and you believe you fit the profile, send us your CV and motivation.
‘Streets of New York’, editor Joost Bastmeijer introduces five of the book’s contributing photographers.
Our newest book is in print! #SENDNUDES showcases stunning images from the world’s biggest talents in nude photography, curated from a female point of view by Iman Whitfield. We sat…
Our series 'Meet MENDO' is where we introduce the people who make MENDO. In this episode: Emile Almekinders.
Get a copy of our new book Living in Style Amsterdam and have a chance to win a sleepover in one of the 9 finest hotels of Amsterdam.
Aska’s chef Fredrik Berselius was born in Sweden, but has managed to conquer the highly competitive New York restaurant scene with two Michelin Stars within a year after its reopening.…
Our books offer a treasure trove of thousands and thousands of visually inspiring images. MENDO will dive into the imagery regularly and dig up some of the best images around.…
ZENOLOGY developed ‘Libri’: a unique Ambiance Trigger fragrance made together with MENDO. ZENOLOGY Founder Jeroen Oude Sogtoen and In-house Perfumer Fredrik Dalman elaborate on what it takes to create a…
MENDO.nl has won the prestigious Site Of The Month at Awwwards. And that is A Big Thing.
MENDO and ØLÅF have been friends & neighbours for years. The launch of Adam Katz Sinding's This Is Not A F*cking Street Style Book lead to a collaboration. We talked…
Don’t worry, we’re not getting into the automotive business. Or maybe just a little. With Taschen’s new €5000 Collector’s Edition and €25.000 Art Edition Ferrari Book, your chance of obtaining…