Wanted: store manager
MENDO staff wanted
MENDO – a candy store for book aficionados – is looking for a store manager (4 days or more) who knows MENDO and is able to comprehend what we represent. You are a tidy, positive type of guy / girl with eye for beauty and detail and a passion for books.
What you will do
• Make customers feel at home and encourage them to buy
• Lead, plan and coordinate daily operations in store
• Use your enthusiasm and knowledge of our books to best advise our clients
• Responsible for orders, (webshop) deliveries, styling, stock and inventory
What we ask from you
• Natural and authentic service
• At least 2 years of store (managing) experience for a high end retail brand
• Eye for detail and beauty
• A strong passion for MENDO’s book collection
• A desire to share your excitement about our books
• A smile at times
What you get from us
• Attractive working hours
• A proper hourly salary
• A pretty unique working environment
If you are interested and you believe you fit the profile, send us your CV and motivation.
We try to stay humble at all times, but with news of this magnitude we simply can’t: MENDO.nl is eCommerce Site Of The Year at Awwwards. And that's massive!
Our series 'Meet MENDO' is where we introduce the people who make MENDO. In this episode: co-owner and founder Joost.
Unraveling a myth with Aan de Poel: can amateur cooks like ourselves make a Michelin Star recipe? We prepared a Fäviken recipe and an Aan de Poel signature dish.
From the 17th of February till the 1st of April, the Ravestijn Gallery will exhibit ‘Originals’, the work of Ferry van der Nat. At Ravestijn, Van der Nat's sensual polaroids…
Henrik Purienne’s Holiday just got better: we managed to get our hands on the special, Yves Klein-blue Director’s Cut edition. We really like Purienne’s images, and here's why...
With an expo in Amsterdam, his name is on the tip of everyone’s tongue again.
After receiving a handful of awards in April 2017, MENDO's webshop is now in the running to become Site Of The Year at Awwwards.
2017 has been a good year for the books. But what were MENDO's personal favorites?
The books at MENDO offer a treasure trove of visually inspiring images. MENDO dives into the imagery regularly to dig up a selection of the best images. In this edition:…
We're pleased to announce that as of 2018 MENDO and teNeues, a house-hold name in the international publishing world, will be publishing books together.