Wanted: store manager
MENDO staff wanted
MENDO – a candy store for book aficionados – is looking for a store manager (4 days or more) who knows MENDO and is able to comprehend what we represent. You are a tidy, positive type of guy / girl with eye for beauty and detail and a passion for books.
What you will do
• Make customers feel at home and encourage them to buy
• Lead, plan and coordinate daily operations in store
• Use your enthusiasm and knowledge of our books to best advise our clients
• Responsible for orders, (webshop) deliveries, styling, stock and inventory
What we ask from you
• Natural and authentic service
• At least 2 years of store (managing) experience for a high end retail brand
• Eye for detail and beauty
• A strong passion for MENDO’s book collection
• A desire to share your excitement about our books
• A smile at times
What you get from us
• Attractive working hours
• A proper hourly salary
• A pretty unique working environment
If you are interested and you believe you fit the profile, send us your CV and motivation.
This month we launched yet another passion project. One we’re really excited about: Sportret, a hommage to sports photographed by internationally renowned photo journalist Klaas Jan van der Weij.
teNeues collaborated with MENDO to create a book called Living In Style Amsterdam. It's at the printer's now, and expected to arrive at MENDO in August.
MENDO.nl has won the prestigious Site Of The Month at Awwwards. And that is A Big Thing.
In our series 'Meet MENDO' you get to meet MENDO. This post is where you meet Joeri.
Our series 'Meet MENDO' is where we introduce the people who make MENDO. In this episode: Gunifort.
ZENOLOGY and MENDO joined forces to capture the soul of a book, the ink and the paper it's printed on.
Oh, snap! The new MENDO.nl has already picked up three awards. No, wait, make that four.
From the 17th of February till the 1st of April, the Ravestijn Gallery will exhibit ‘Originals’, the work of Ferry van der Nat. At Ravestijn, Van der Nat's sensual polaroids…
‘Doing a collaboration like this means 1+1 = 3', says Nicolas Cloutier, president and co-founder of Nose in Paris in a conversation about the MENDO / ZENOLOGY room perfume 'Libri'.
You're at the new MENDO.nl, built from scratch by Build in Amsterdam. We asked Build’s co-founder Daan Klaver, lead designer Julian Mollema and MENDO’s Joost Albronda why the new website…