Wanted: store manager
MENDO staff wanted
MENDO – a candy store for book aficionados – is looking for a store manager (4 days or more) who knows MENDO and is able to comprehend what we represent. You are a tidy, positive type of guy / girl with eye for beauty and detail and a passion for books.
What you will do
• Make customers feel at home and encourage them to buy
• Lead, plan and coordinate daily operations in store
• Use your enthusiasm and knowledge of our books to best advise our clients
• Responsible for orders, (webshop) deliveries, styling, stock and inventory
What we ask from you
• Natural and authentic service
• At least 2 years of store (managing) experience for a high end retail brand
• Eye for detail and beauty
• A strong passion for MENDO’s book collection
• A desire to share your excitement about our books
• A smile at times
What you get from us
• Attractive working hours
• A proper hourly salary
• A pretty unique working environment
If you are interested and you believe you fit the profile, send us your CV and motivation.
The wait is almost over: the two (!) last books of David LaChapelle are scheduled to make their way to our store in October. Expect two colourful books, featuring dazzling…
Lauren Greenfield spent 25 years documenting wealth and now her highly anticipated book has been published: Generation Wealth.
teNeues collaborated with MENDO to create a book called Living In Style Amsterdam. It's at the printer's now, and expected to arrive at MENDO in August.
From the 17th of February till the 1st of April, the Ravestijn Gallery will exhibit ‘Originals’, the work of Ferry van der Nat. At Ravestijn, Van der Nat's sensual polaroids…
In our series 'Meet MENDO' you get to meet MENDO. This post is where you meet Joeri.
In September we're launching yet another passion project. One we’re really excited about: Sportret, a hommage to sports photographed by internationally renowned photo journalist Klaas Jan van der Weij.
Get a copy of our new book Living in Style Amsterdam and have a chance to win a sleepover in one of the 9 finest hotels of Amsterdam.
Visual Inspiration #3 is all about the use of Illustrations in books.
With an expo in Amsterdam, his name is on the tip of everyone’s tongue again.
From Friday 8 September to Sunday 10 September, MENDO pops up at Conservatorium hotel in Amsterdam, with a carefully curated selection of books. We can be found in the Lobby…