Wanted: store manager
MENDO staff wanted
MENDO – a candy store for book aficionados – is looking for a store manager (4 days or more) who knows MENDO and is able to comprehend what we represent. You are a tidy, positive type of guy / girl with eye for beauty and detail and a passion for books.
What you will do
• Make customers feel at home and encourage them to buy
• Lead, plan and coordinate daily operations in store
• Use your enthusiasm and knowledge of our books to best advise our clients
• Responsible for orders, (webshop) deliveries, styling, stock and inventory
What we ask from you
• Natural and authentic service
• At least 2 years of store (managing) experience for a high end retail brand
• Eye for detail and beauty
• A strong passion for MENDO’s book collection
• A desire to share your excitement about our books
• A smile at times
What you get from us
• Attractive working hours
• A proper hourly salary
• A pretty unique working environment
If you are interested and you believe you fit the profile, send us your CV and motivation.
You probably have heard about (and hopefully smelled) our new fragrance collaboration with our good friends from Zenology. Although it’s an exclusive collaboration, ‘Libri’ can be found in multiple stores…
Get a copy of our new book Living in Style Amsterdam and have a chance to win a sleepover in one of the 9 finest hotels of Amsterdam.
MENDO.nl has won the prestigious Site Of The Month at Awwwards. And that is A Big Thing.
ZENOLOGY and MENDO joined forces to capture the soul of a book, the ink and the paper it's printed on.
Oh, snap! The new MENDO.nl has already picked up three awards. No, wait, make that four.
With an expo in Amsterdam, his name is on the tip of everyone’s tongue again.
From the 17th of February till the 1st of April, the Ravestijn Gallery will exhibit ‘Originals’, the work of Ferry van der Nat. At Ravestijn, Van der Nat's sensual polaroids…
Last Wednesday we celebrated the launch of The Workshop - the book we created with Renée Leeuw, Iris Duvekot and Roomed.
Our books offer a treasure trove of thousands and thousands of visually inspiring images. MENDO will dive into the imagery regularly and dig up some of the best images around.…
After London and Paris, Sebastião Salgado’s ‘Genesis’ exhibition has found its way to The Netherlands. From June 15th until September 17th 2017, the epic photo project is on display at…